Friday, September 9, 2016

WiP - Count the Magpies [2/3]



I wasn't able to completely finish this before I wanted it done (today, for our three month), because I was super sick.  But we also really couldn't do anything at all because of it either.  Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling better so we can, and right now I'm feeling alright enough to slowly work on finishing.  Thanks to working while getting progressively more sick last night, my bosses were able to see I wouldn't be able to make it in tonight and I got that out of the way as early as possible.

But yes!  This is the work in progress of part two (of three) to this. :>  I'm real excited to get the series completed, I'm very pleased with how they're turning out.  I'll do a nice collage once I do so everyone can see part one.

Or you could hop over to DevArt or tumblr and see it before that.  Up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment