Sunday, October 9, 2016

#planwithmechallenge - Day 6, Day 7, & Day 8

Hustling to catch up on these.  I've been doing them as I should, the problem is I just haven't been posting them as I do them, pft.  It's alright, I guess.  I think I'd prefer not to have tons of consecutive posts in a row on it.  At least not here.




Day 6: My "Why"
Crudely scrawled, but pretty much self explanatory. I don't currently study and I'm not a hugely busy. I do this to minimize dissociative tendencies, to track my BPD cycles, and dispel my most problematic coping mechanism, memory loss.

 

Day 7: Favourite Tools
By far, the most commonly used tools are my Faber-Castell Pitt artist pens, my ruler, and my gel pens. Mildliners are starting to play a bigger role in my journal more recently.

  

Day 8: Sidekicks
I do a lot of messy note-taking in here (even though I showed a neat page lol). I get a bunch of thoughts at work too, so I needed something small that would fit in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment