Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Hallowe'en & Merry Samhain

Done much earlier than Samhain, but it was Samhain inspired - as well as inspired by the hoodie my bro has promised to get me for Yule.  I am that excited about receiving it. XD

As you can see, I busted out a golden marker for the moon, although I wish I'd have gone a little more outside my comfort zone and did a gold watercolour for it.  I hate seeing all those strokes.  But I already went quite out of my zone for the lines - I rarely line anything in ink anymore, but I think I'm pretty pleased with it.  Despite liking my pencil work as it is more often. :P

And as of recently, Anika's last name is Kivinen.  She's a Finnish with and spooky girl after the rework.  I like to think of her as a selective way to practice what Finnish I learn pft.

No comments:

Post a Comment