Sunday, July 22, 2018

WiP - Another Summer Outfit For Anika

I have recently become hyper-fixated on a certain character from a certain game and how does Lisi deal with hyper-fixation???  Put one of my OCs in direct conflict with them lol.  So thoughts about their interactions got me to dumping some sketches out, as much.

What even are legs, I'll never know... aaahhh






Started with this one, clearly, because the most static pose is usually where I start.  I'm trying to really get her bottom-heaviness, because I intended for her to be more pear-shaped in contrast to a lot of my tiny, sylph-y girls...





And then I feel like I really got that down when I poured a piece of my soul into this one.  I liked the sketch from the start, even if I'm still queasy about the leg proportions. xD  Also I like the hair, of course...and shirt~

No comments:

Post a Comment