Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Lisi's Art Summary 2016

[view on DeviantArt]

Hello Don't Starve font lol
I didn't finish, like, anything this year hahaha I sketched and sketched, but it got me nowhere. Aahhhh whatever.
Technically the pencil drawings are finished. They were meant to be that way so :I Yep.

But I want to make that the first resolution I've ever taken on for the New Year: I want to get back into the painting I used to do. Essentially, "finish" more stuff. I tend to stick in the concept stage and lose interest. It's a pretty bad habit, but I'm willing to chalk it up to some really awful things that happened over the span of March 2015 to about mid-2016. A lot of stuff has changed in my head and it has very clearly effected the rest of my life.

I've officially started a new chapter of my life though...and I think things are going to be alright. Maybe.

Some of these haven't even been posted yet because they're wip still. :P Like November's. Also, at least two of those months didn't produce anything I was proud of, so I used work from the following month. Whatever, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment