Monday, December 19, 2016

Sketch Dump - Višnja Lusk

Recent conversations and a cool new website have led me to dig deep within my OC pit and pull out ancient dear ones.  For a while I was fixated on Nika, because she among my longest running and favourite OCs. ♥

But then there's the underappreciated Višnja Lusk~  I was still pretty terrible at art when I was drawing for her, so I'm rather happy with my recent throwback to her. :)  Her face looks much more like I imagined it initially, now that I have some ability to render it.


I plan to do much more of her, as this isn't her full/normal outfit. I just wanted to nail down her physique and whatnot. :P I'm really happy with her hair, I used to hate it because of how flat it always came out, bleh. Can't wait to put the big gun back in her hands too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment