Tuesday, March 21, 2017

In Maggie's Loving Memory

My birthday gift and contest entry for Heichukar~  We were to pick one of her OCs and do a piece of them. <3  I'd been meaning to do a Corien one for quite some time now, and this became a good opportunity for it. :P  So, super happy birthday to you!  I hope you like it and it lives up to Corien standards ;P

Slowly but surely I've been piecing this together of the past three-ish weeks -- and then as fast as possible over the last one lol.  The beginning stages were rough, I couldn't quite get my eye on something I liked - then this came out of nowhere. :3    Armed with many Bloodborne references and a personal lore-keeper, I got in many little things to add a good finish.  Wooo~

My hand almost fell off when I did each individual leaf behind the grave ;____;  I knew it would be hellish lol  BUT I DID IT, AW JE

It's quite possibly The Best and Most Complete Thing I've Done For Years™ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment