Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Latest Valentine's Day Gift Ever

Harakka (or "magpie" in Finnish) is Naali's husband.  I've been working on this piece for longer than it should have taken me, but I was using a hugely different brush and style, so I was pretty uncertain about it.  Taking a lot of inspirations from the Darkest Dungeon style, thought a lot grittier and dirtier (intended).

It's actually the latest Valentine's day gift on the face of the earth too. :D  I was visiting my beb in Finland during the actual day of Valentine's, so I wasn't connected with any of my tools for digital stuff.  I had to plan it for my return and with how far departed from my normal style it is, it took me longer than I would've liked. ;3;  But it is done and he said he loved it, so tentative success! <3

You can see him proposing in another illustration I've done here ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment